I’m still looking for work at the moment between freelance work, but in the mean time I’ll be opening commissions again!
*Additional characters will be $2 per extra character. There will be a limit of ten characters per commission.
*Also, for traditionally-drawn commissions please specify if you would like a digital copy of the artwork or if you would like me to mail you the original piece.
I WILL DRAW:
- Your favorite characters from tv/movies/video games/comics/anime/etc.
- Your original or fan characters
- Portraits of you or a friend/family member/loved one/pet/etc.
- Fluff/Romance between characters
I WILL NOT DRAW:
- Fetish art
- Extreme gore or violence
- Anything that violates the rules and terms of tumblr
- Anything that could be considered offensive or hurtful to any specific group of people or a specific person
- Anything infringing or violating copyright laws
- Anything that will be redistributed for merchandise or profit without my permission. I can design you a logo or shirt design but we will have to discuss a price for that personally.
All payments will be made through Paypal, but if you do not have an account you can contact me through my private messages and we can figure out a different method of payment. Please note that I am currently looking for work and also have freelance projects that I’ll be working on as well so I may not finish your commissions in a speedy manner, but I will message you to keep tabs with you and I would appreciate it if you do the same. Thank you so much for looking and I hope to hear from you soon!
For anyone still waiting on commissions from me, I promise that yours will be the first priority before I begin on any new commissions. So no worries, I didn’t forget about you! I’ll also be contacting you if there’s anything additional that you need concerning said-commissions as well.
Reblogging this since commissions are still open and I’m pretty tight on funds at the moment. Anything could make a big difference, and reblogs to spread the word are just as welcome. Thank you guys so much!